What we offer.
Chaga tea is a natural health drink that is very popular among the Russian population, especially in Siberia. The tea supports general health, strengthens the immune system, detoxifies and energizes the whole body*. It contains only natural ingredients: dried and crushed Siberian Chaga mushroom mixed with Siberian herbs.
Chaga tea in bottles
Chaga tea is not only refreshing but also has considerable health-supporting effects if taken regularly and within a long time. Recommended as a substitute for black and green tea.
|Chaga with buds||Chaga with cedar extract||Chaga original|
|Chaga with black current||Chaga with ginseng||Chaga with golden root|
|Chaga with linden flowers||Chaga with melissa grass||Chaga with camomile|
HOW TO ORDER
Due to expensive international delivery and a rather cheap cost of the tea (10usd/bottle), it is not recommendable to order just Chaga tea. This would be not a very cost-effective purchase for you. Therefore if you need the Chaga tea, then we would advise you to purchase it as an addition to your main order of Chaga extract. That would more advantageous transaction for you. For such mixed orders (chaga tea +chaga extract/other extracts) please contact us and we'll calculate the total.
HOW TO BREW CHAGA TEA
Prepare a teapot equipped with a sifter and a "tablet" candle underneath.
2. Add 5-6 teaspoons of dried Chaga to 1L teapot.
3. Add hot water with temperature around 80 degrees Celsius.
3. Light the candle underneath and leave chaga to infuse for at least 1 hour to receive the real chaga brew.
4. In about one hour the water in a teapot will become almost black. The Chaga brew is ready. Simply pour it in a teacup and enjoy this healthy drink. While drinking the first portion, add some more hot water to the teapot to have it always filled with the hot and ready decoction. Chaga can be infused several times, but the first portion is the most beneficial.
5. The addition of honey or birch leaves to the teapot will make the taste of Chaga more pleasant.